Do you wake up every morning itching for your computer? Does designing websites make your day? Is WordPress your best friend? If so, this position might be your dream job.
The Magistrate is looking to hire a WordPress developer to join our technical team. The successful candidate will work with our developers and content teams to develop & maintain client WordPress sites. An expert understanding of WordPress is a must and the candidate should be comfortable working from home with minimal supervision.
You will be given the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and with our multinational team to meet deadlines and complete projects to a high caliber. This position offer the opportunity for growth within the company and you will be encouraged to learn and expand upon your already vast abilities.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong understanding and at least three years of experience working with WordPress and a strong portfolio to back up their experience. An eagerness to learn and ability to rapidly adapt to our clients needs and expectations is a must.
This position requires a large amount of attention to detail and the ability to communicate with our clients in an effective and professional manner to marry their desires with our strong abilities. Team work and a great attitude is also a must. An understanding of both imagery and copy is a definite plus.
- At least three years of advanced WordPress development experience
- Understanding of how to break down and develop themes/templates based on Photoshop docs (PSD to WP), mockups/wireframes and client notes
- Experience with latest HTML/CSS standards, and existing implementations of good responsive design
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within deadlines and deliver completed projects in a timely manner
- Comfortable working with minimal supervision as well as within a team
- Comfortable taking direction and constructive criticism from senior team members
If the above position sounds like you, we encourage you to send us a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note the term “WP Genius” in your subject line.