Looking to break into the exciting, fast paced and dynamic world of SEO? Have what it takes to optimize searches with the best of them? This position might just be for you.
the Magistrate is looking to add a Jr. SEO to join our team. This position includes working with our SEO & Content teams as well as our marketing team to assist in ensuring that our clients are receiving the best search traffic, highest value/conversion possible.
This junior position offers opportunity for growth as well as learning from our people, some of the best in the SEO industry. You’ll also have the opportunity to work with a team that spans north & south america. Working with clients from different industries across the US & Canada.
The successful candidate for this position has to be above all eager to learn! Your role will consist of working with our senior SEO staff to assist in the creation of pages, maintaining rankings, auditing websites and doing keyword research to ensure that we are delivering our clients the best results. This position will require candidates to be successful in working with minor supervision.
This junior position will have you working alongside our senior staff and supporting them in their day to day tasks and taking on any other projects as needed. An ability to think quick on your feet, adapt easily to the needs of our clients, and an eagerness to learn more about SEO is an absolute must.
- Self starter who works well alone as well as within a team
- Understanding of SEO with eagerness to learn more
- 1-3 years experience in a direct SEO role.
- Understanding and ability to implement latest SEO strategies
- Experience with keyword research
- Experience with optimization of title tags, meta descriptions, internal linking, keyword selection and ability to edit copy for SEO
- Experience with Analytics reports, rank tracking and client reporting
- Comfortable joining in on client calls to discuss strategy
- Understanding of proper site structure & valid HTML markup
- Page content adjustments to improve PPC/SEO strategy
- A/B Testing experience an asset
- Experience with Adwords reporting an asset
If the above position sounds like you, we encourage you to send us a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note the term “Jr. SEO All Star” in your subject line.