Are you an excellent writer? Can you take a boring topic and make it new again? If so, this might be the position for you.
The Magistrate is looking to add another copywriter to their rapidly expanding team. The successful candidate will work from home (or personal office, Starbucks or other coffee house of your choosing), generating approximately ten articles, landing pages and/or pieces of copy a week for our numerous clients in fields such as construction, medical practice and more. This position will be contract and the successful candidate will be expected to produce articles based upon a weekly set schedule.
We are looking for someone who has exceptionally strong writing abilities. In addition, an excellent knowledge of Vancouver and the surrounding areas, a creative mind and an understanding of online writing and SEO is a must.
You must be able to work successfully from home, create your own topic ideas, meet deadlines and be able to accept constructive criticism.
- At minimum one year of copywriting experience
- Expert proofreading abilities
- Able to write engaging content for businesses
- Understanding of keyword/topic selection for SEO purposes
- Experience writing attention-grabbing headlines for blogs/social media
- Easily able to transition between different topics and companies
- Understanding of business writing
- Positive, easy going attitude
- An aptitude to adapting to new environments and an eagerness to take on new challenges as needed
- Desire to improve upon current writing skills and take constructive criticism from copyeditor
If the above position sounds like you, we encourage you to send us a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please note the term “Copywriting Extraordinaire” in your subject line.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a copywriting sample.